The financial Conflict of interest module provides a place for researchers to disclose any financial interest that could pose a conflict with their research or respond to conflict of interest questionnaire posted to the researcher. COI module form a single repository to view and manage disclosures of financial interests.
- Improves over all efficiency of the institution in managing disclosures.
- Ease of reporting conflicts
- Financial entity management
- Financial entity mapping to Proposal, Protocols and Awards
- Annual disclosure facility
- Event based disclosure facility
- Easy summary to all disclosures, pending and completed reviews
- Easy cross validation with researcher’s projects
- Committee management
- Track financial conflicts through resolution
- Annual COI report management